Magic Hour


The other day I managed to get to the beach for my morning walk extra early, I was the only one there and it was a super low tide so the beach was wide, quiet and glowing with golden light.






That one magic hour made my soul sing all day.
Wishing you a beautiful start to your week!
xo


 "When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Good morning Faith!
Have enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful adventures on your vacation, what an amazing trip!

I love the little owl for Dagny, and I am sure Carys' will be adorable also! I have not made a TF pillow for Maya would you believe...despite her having lost two teeth. Have made them for gifts but not for my own child...she gets a glass of water for her tooth...the old fashioned way! Ha!

Hope you had a lovely Easter with your Family. I am sure the children enjoyed feeding the chickens and raiding the garden...

Much love to you all, have a great week.

Kirsten xo

Anonymous said...

beautiful captures and words

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.